Sunday, October 24, 2010

Teen Vogue Fashion University


For the second year in a row I had the incredible opportunity to attend Teen Vogue's Fashion University. The weekend was filled with Fashionistas just like my self eager to soak up advice from the best in the fashion industry. I attended seminars from Emily Sugihara the Creator of the reusable bag, BAGGU, Justin Giunta a artist in jewelry specializing in taking vintage pieces and making them as outrageous as possible, Richard Chai the world renowned women's designer and last Zac Posen one of the coolest designers that I have ever met. My favorite part of the whole weekend besides the private shopping events at Juicy Couture and H&M was listing to the Amazing Anna Wintour and Vera Wang speak. Everything they said was genius. Teen Vogue Truly Made this event special.

No comments:

Post a Comment